The subject of health and well-being covers such a wide variety of academic disciplines, chances are you will be faced with selecting health research paper topics at some point in your college career. Remember, health topics have an impact on politics, history, public health, psychology, sociology, child development, economics, foreign relations, science, public policy, law enforcement, information technology, and more. When you are faced with choosing healthcare research paper topics, all of the choices might be intimidating for you. Considering the vast number of topics, this is certainly understandable! Fortunately, no matter what academic discipline you are in, there are ways to think of and eventually select health topics for research paper.
Research Paper Topics Health Care for Educators or Child Development Specialists
The health and wellness of children impacts their ability to learn and develop. If you are taking a class on early childcare, special education, or elementary education, and have an interest in children with disabilities, you might select from one of the following:
Research Paper Topics on Autism
- Communications devices for children with autism
- Improving peer relationships for children with autism
- Coping strategies for sensory issues
Down’s Syndrome Research Paper Topics
- The benefit of mainstreaming children with Down Syndrome
- Including children with Down Syndrome in social activities
- Appropriate physical education activities for children with Down Syndrome
Physical Disability Research Paper Topics
- The importance of accessible playgrounds
- Inclusive Physical Education
Public Health Science Research Paper Topics
If you are studying to enter a career that is related to public health, you can pick from a variety of subjects.
Health Informatics Research Paper Topics
Health informatics involves the use of computer technology to make health care information more reliable by providing better ways to collect and track data. Here are a few suggestions:
- The improvements in gathering health data due to informatics
- Define health informatics
- Ways in which outreach workers can utilize health informatics
- HIPAA concerns related to health informatics
HIV AIDS Research Paper Topics
No person works in the field of public health today without having to deal with the topic of HIV and AIDS. Here are just a few topics to explore:
- The benefits of clean needle programs
- Cost benefits analysis of mobile testing clinics
- Homelessness and the AIDS epidemic
- Cultural concerns related to HIV testing
Drug Abuse Research Paper Topics
Drug abuse is another serious public health issue. If you are selecting a research within this topic area, here are some writing prompts for you:
- The benefits of decriminalizing drugs for public health
- Techniques for reaching out to the addicted population
- Solutions to the problem of drug use in pregnancy
Health Topics Related to Clinical Health Care
Clinical health workers see a variety of patients who suffer from a number of chronic conditions. Each of these conditions can be the source of several topics.
Diabetes Research Paper Topics
Diabetes is an illness that can impact people of any age or socioeconomic status, and the effects can be devastating. Here are some subjects that can increase knowledge of this topic:
- The importance of nutritional education in schools
- Wound care techniques
- Diabetes outreach and education
Heart Disease Research Paper Topics
Heart disease is another chronic illness that impacts a large percentage of people seeking clinical health care. There is a lot of need for education on this subject. Try one of these topics:
- The relationship between weight and heart disease
- Heart disease and women
- Helping younger patients with heart disease
- Heart disease prevention through diet
Other Health Science Research Paper Topics
If none of the topics suggested so far meet your needs, please consider some of the following:
Eating Disorders Research Paper Topics
- Eating disorders and adolescent males
- Best practices for eating disorder screenings
- Treatment methodologies for adults with eating disorders
Dentistry Research Paper Topics
- Dental care for infants
- The impact of ACA on dental care
- The viability of walk-in dental clinics
- School-based dental programs
For more information on health care research topics visit TrustMyPaper.com!
Tagged in:research paperformatresearch paper structurepaper service
The 15 Best Medical Term Paper Topics For College Students
When you need to submit a paper on a medical theme, it might be tricky to find something easy to write but interesting in the same time. Most of topics are either extremely dull or they require weeks of research and complicated references. Besides, you don’t want to choose one of the common topics that your classmates are choosing every year. Here are some of the best topics for medical term paper that might inspire your for your work.
- Antibiotics- How were antibiotics discovered, what research led to the usage of them in medicine, what are the most common ones and how are they used today. It is simple research, but a very interesting and consistent topic.
- Modern diseases- There are certain diseases that are considered specific for modern society. The trigger of these is considered to be modern alimentation or pollution. Choose one of them and explore the topic.
- The influence of processed food- Apparently, there is a strong connection between processed food, excess sugar and some diseases that were known to be genetic. Very useful and catchy topic.
- Obesity- For sure this is one of the most present problems in the modern society. Talk about causes and ways to prevent this disease.
- Autism- You can break some of the misconceptions some of your classmates might have when it comes to this affection. The truth is while some Autistic children are not having the same features like all of us, they can be extremely talented in certain areas.
- Insulin resistance and diabetes- Diabetes became a common problem in our society and more and more people develop this disease every year. Talk about the causes and alternative treatments.
- Vaccination- While many parents nowadays hesitate to vaccinate their children, doctors are explaining how dangerous can this be and how they can make the children extremely vulnerable. Talk about both points of view and express you own opinion.
- The dangers of smoking- A topic very suitable for a health care class, it can throw light over the dangers of smoking and since teenagers can be very naïve at this age, an extra warning is always welcome.
- Cardiovascular diseases- You can choose any affection you want. However, try to focus on the rarest ones, so you can really impress your professors and show new information to your colleagues.
- Social Anxiety- Even if many people refuse to accept this as a medical affection, many of your classmates might suffer from anxiety without even knowing it. By bringing the problem up for discussion you can really make them feel confident and search help.
- Alternative medicine- All your colleagues will choose common topics, but just a few of them will have the courage and information to analyze such a sensitive topic. Present the advantages and disadvantages of this medicine and how we can use it for simple problems.
- Alzheimer’s- I think each one of us knows at least one person who suffers from this disease. If you present this in front of your class it can really help others to understand better the symptoms of this disease.
- Gastric bypass- The advantage of this topic is that the information about it is very accessible, as this type of surgery became really popular in the last years.
- Organ transplant- A really fascinating topic, you can express your opinion regarding organ donation and what are the primary risks of an unsuccessful transplant.
- AIDS- Unfortunately, many people are still discriminated because they have AIDS. By explaining how is the disease transmitted and what are the real dangers you can really reduce the discrimination in the modern society.