Summary Bibliography: Brian W. Aldiss
You are not logged in. If you create a free account and sign in, you will be able to customize what is displayed.
- Best Science Fiction Stories of Brian W. Aldiss
- Dracula universe
- Frankenstein Universe
- 1 Helliconia Spring (1982) also appeared as:
- 2 Helliconia Summer (1983) also appeared as:
- 3 Helliconia Winter (1985) also appeared as:
- Helliconia Spring (excerpt) (1983) [SF] only appeared as:
- Helliconia (1996) [O/1,2,3] also appeared as:
- The Brian Aldiss Collection: The Complete Short Stories
- The Year Before Yesterday
Oxford Literary Festival Tribute to Brian
The FT Weekend Oxford Literary Festival takes place between March 17 and March 25 2018. This year there will be a tribute to Brian including talks from colleagues and family.
On Tuesday the 20th at 4pm Christopher Priest will chair a session of readings and remembrance by family and other authors. This forms part of a bigger session on science fiction in literature.
To book tickets click here.
Check in on the festival website for further updates: http://oxfordliteraryfestival.org/
BSFA Tribute to Brian
At the last BSFA meeting a tribute was made to Brian. Although not one of the founder members of the BSFA, Brian was given the #1 membership number very early in its days, and BSFA felt very honoured to have him as their special guest at the BSFA/SFF joint AGM and mini-convention a couple of years ago.
Brian won BSFA Awards in 1971 for his collection, The Moment of Eclipse, and in 1973 won a special award for Billion Year Spree. In 1982 he won the Best Novel award for Helliconia Spring, repeating the win in 1985 for Helliconia Winter.
More info on the BSFA website.